- The Playlists- Casey works in the library where she writes out three-songed playlists to help people get through their day and sticks them in their library books. It was awesome how she went through and explained why she chose each song.
- Casey- At first her obsession with a certain boy annoyed me. She really really irked me because of how focused she was on him. Aside from that she was head strong, knowledgeable in the music department, and kind of funny.
- Ben- Sometimes if I am nto a big fan of the main character I hang on to a side character, I held on to Ben. For whatever reason I liked him right off the bat. Slightly nerdy with an air of eponymous. Loved this character.
- Suku- He is one of those characters funny side characters. He was pretty much awesome!
- Towards the end Casey recives two playlists (one from Alex and one from Ben) and I love the contrast of these two lists. Ben, out of the blue, wrote his up. Alex had to be asked. Ben's songs all had meaning behind them. Alex gave the job to someone else.
- That moment when Casey finds out what Alex is. This was her redeeming moment.
- Message 1- People aren't always what they seem to be, nor are they who you think they are. This applies to your good or bad assumptions.
- Message 2- If everyone in your life is trying to disuade you from doing something maybe you should find out why before out right rebelling or blindly listening.
- Message 3- Become eponymous, be self-titled.
- Alex- If Ben is the character that I held onto Alex is the character that made me cringe. Dislike all around.
- Mention of drugs but no actual use. Some sexual content.