September 14, 2010

Exciting no?

So I have some kind of EPIC news! So there is this site called Book Divas. Its a pretty awesome site. They have contest, interviews, and lots of other cool stuff.(hey! you should check it out) They have a new feature where they choose people (real people like you and me!) and they interview them about being a book lover.

GUESS WHAT!? What, you give up?

They choose me as the very FIRST EVER feature! GAH! My excitement runeth over!!! So I guess I had some funny or entertaining answers becasue they said they liked my answers. I'm pretty sure I said something about fruit in the interview. Oh well If you want to check it out (which you should!!) just click here.

just sayin,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'll go follow their site now, and I hope to read your answers soon! I'm actually being featured at two blogs sometime in the future-- so excited! It's a great feeling, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.