February 03, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

"The Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the weekend of February 3-5 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

In the meanwhile, we will be hosting book-related challenges where you can win some awesome prizes and have a Twitter party at the hashtag #WWReadathon! You can posts updates on your blog, Twitter, Goodreads or Facebook — as long as the profile is public and we all can enjoy your reading progress! For this edition, we've also planned a chat surprise in order to include those who aren't on Twitter in some chatting fun. But exactly what will happen is a surprise for now."

My TBR pile keeps growing at a steady rate so I decided to join in the read-a-thon. Not sure how much I'll read but I'm hopping to read about three books (one per day?). Let's start with a list!! 

Books that I might possibly read during this read-a-thon:
  • Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
  • Transcendent- short stories
  • Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
  • The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
  • Pure by Julianna Baggott 
I'll most likely update on Twitter but I might make this a live blog post and just update it on here. As far as when I am going to read, it's unlikely that I will read today but if I do I'll update.

UPDATES: 
I finished Freshman Year and started Pure

just sayin,
-Kare

1 comment:

  1. Ooo this looks fun, I definitely need to get a good amount of reading, school's killing my book time! I can't wait to hear what you think of Pure! I really want to read it so I hope you love it! I hope you have an awesome Readathon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.