November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: The Romeo and Juliet Code

The Romeo and Juliet Code
by Phoebe Stone



Description:
Felicity's glamorous parents have a secret. When they leave her with distant relatives in Maine, Felicity hopes they won't leave her long. Her new Uncle Gideon hides things. Her Aunt Miami is star-crossed. And Derek, a kid her age, refuses to leave his room.
But Felicity needs Derek's help. Gideon is getting coded letters from Felicity's parents, and she's sure they're in trouble. Can Felicity crack the code, heal the family and save her parents, all while surviving her first crush? It's a tall order, but - like THE SECRET GARDEN'S Mary Lennox before her - Felicity's up for the challenge.

Why?!
I know its has a middle grade status but the concept is intriguing, the cover cute, and it's title sounds pretty cool (not going to lie).
This sucker comes out Jan 1st 2011 from Arthur A Levine Books. If you really want a copy you should check out goodreads (I stole their summery after signing up for their giveaway)!!

just sayin,

2 comments:

  1. Great pick. I think cover is super cute.

    Check out my WOW if you like at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cute! I love the name Derek.

    My WoW: read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/2010/11/waiting-on-wednesday-7-threads-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.