November 24, 2010

Like it?



I just got a hair cut (the first one in like a year!) You know that feeling after a good hair cut? It feels different but in a good way? Well thats how I'm feeling about my new blog design. I absolutely love it. Do you know what I mean? Hmmm...

Anyway I have run into a sort of stumbling block on my reading  path. I think some book along the way totally messed up my mind or something because I am just reading because I know I have to, which sucks!So I have a couple reviews saved up and (no I refuse to give up on my beautiful blog!) I will keep posting the reviews I have left. Eventually I will get back into the reading spirit but for now you can eat the ones I provide.

Do you ever feel like you have read too much? Or maybe a book hit you square in the face and knocked you out for a while and you can't get back up? Or maybe you have too many good looking books to choose from? Needless to say a bookfart/slipping into a book a coma/whatever-the-heck-you-call-it stinks. What DO you call it? Discuss it in the comments!

just sayin,

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!!
    Yes! I sometimes feel like I've read too much. Right now I'm in the phase of "a book hit me square in the face." A.K.A. Delirium. My mind is still swimming with possibilities and musing about the characters. I haven't been able to pick up a book in a week!
    I've been through this before, I'll get over it and move on. It's kind of like an end of a relationship. You'll miss it, but you know there's more fish in the sea and right now I'm on my Ben and Jerry's ice cream binge lol
    I guess I'd call it my Book Break Up haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.