February 25, 2011

Fixated Friday:The Liar Society Playlist


Before I knew of the Liar Society two sisters got together and said hey lets write a book. So they did. The Liar Society was the product. While they were busy writing they used this playlist to inspire. So enjoy (I know they already posted this but I figured why not? Oh and my little story there could just be my imagination.) 


Lisa and Laura Roecker's The Liar Society Playlist:




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


just sayin,
-Kare

3 comments:

  1. THANKS KARE! These posts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I LOVE this Kare! I'm so going to listen to this while I'm reading the book! I love the song Trouble! I'm going to listen to this playlist today!
    LOVE it! So many awesome songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have! :) I just gave you an award! Please check it out on my blog.

    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.