October 18, 2011

Author Interview with Kiki Hamilton


Hey guys, I read this book once about a faerie ring, a pick pocket, and the streets of London. I thought it was cool so I invited the author to an interview on the blog!! 

Kiki Hamilton author of The Faerie Ring



Hi there! Thanks so much for having me on your blog!

What was your latest epic win? (a small but meaningful accomplishment like finding a bag of Bertie Bott’s while packing)

Beating my super-smart 28 year old nephew in Scrabble.  HAHA – still cackling over that win. J

Epic fail? (basically this is an embarrassing moment that you can laugh about) 

Tripping over the last stair on an up escalator in the middle of a Nordies in Portland – not pretty.

What are your thoughts on your book being turned into a movie?

Yeah, that’d be cool.

What is the last book you read?

An ARC of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

In three words describe yourself:

Loyal, chocoholic, eclectic

One question you wish you had a definitive answer to:

when am I going back to London?

A quote you live by:

A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.

In Your Perfect World…

I would have enough time to do all the things I want to do, I’d play guitar like Keith Urban,  I’d sleep like a baby, I’d lose those last stinkin’ ten pounds and there’d be world peace. Of course.

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

Time-travel and magic. Always with the magic. J

If given a time machine would you go back to the past or into the future?

I think always the past – so many unanswered questions, so many stories that haven’t been told or remembered.

Do you have any projects in the works? If so can you tell us about any of them? 

I’ve written the next book in THE FAERIE RING series and I’m waiting to see what my editor thinks. I just finished a YA contemporary and I’m waiting to see what my agent thinks and I’m halfway through a YA alternate history story with some steampunk-like twists that’s kind of fun. If only I had more time!! See question 8.

This was fun! Thanks again for having me on your blog!

xo
Kiki

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Look for my review of The Faerie Ring later this week.

just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.