July 24, 2010

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder



Description:

Keep Your Head Down.

Don't Get Noticed.


Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.




My Review:


So I got this book a long time ago. Like ages ago. I ignored it because I had an already long list of books to read . So I finally read it and well I'm mad at myself for not reading it sooner. I cannot review this book without giving away some important information that I personally enjoyed finding out on my own so I am going to try. Trella doesn't trust anybody and expecially Uppers. When she talks to a "prophet" claiming there is a gateway to outside , she is skeptical but take the challenge he offeres her only to disprove the claim. But by doing so she accidentally starts a full-on rebellion. People she doesn't even know are offering to help or covering for her. The queen of the pipes, her nick name,  takes an adventure that leads to more than she ever expected. A true delight. Every page filled to the brim with action, adveture, and suspense. Snyder really paints the picture so clearly. A story of trust and working together for the greater good. (Ok seriously go buy this book now because there are some twists that the description doesn't even begin to let you in on. What are you waiting for??? GO NOW!). Can't wait till the sequal ,Outside In, comes out!!!!


just sayin,
-Kare

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE this novel! Thanks for linking it from Dystopian August :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.