January 03, 2011

Kare's Challenges: 2011

So I am going to be doing a couple of those awesome book reading challenges this year and just want to make a post of all of them. I don't know if Dallin (little bro) is going to participate in any of these but if he is I will have him post separately :)


  1. Withered by Lauren DeStefano
  2. The Emerald Atlas by John Stevens
  3. The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  4. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  5. Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
  6. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  7. Watched by Sharde Richardson
  8. Timeless by Alexandra Monir
  9. I'll be there by Holly Goldsberg Sloan
  10. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
  11. A Long Sleep by Ann Sheehan
  12. Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer


Celebrate realistic YA with The Contemps!

  1. Losing Faith
  2. Girl, Stolen
  3. Freefall 
  4. The Mockingbirds
  5. Fixing Delilah
  6. Fall for anything
  7. Rival
  8. Sean Griswold's Head
  9. Sharks and Boys
  10. Want to go private?
  11. Small Town Sinners
  12. The day before
  13. Between Here and Forever
  14. Saving June
  15. Back When You Were Easier to Love 
  16. Pearl
  17.  Family 
  18. Trapped 










I will just count books as I go and hope that I end up with 100 :P










I think this list is pretty obvious :P but I am weird and a really good friend of mine read them backwards and said it was fun so here goes nothing! (SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHALLENGE!!)
  1. HP: and The Deathly Hollows
  2. HP: and The Half-blood Prince
  3. HP: and The Order of the Phoenix
  4. HP: and The Goblet of Fire
  5. HP: and The Prisoner of Azkaban 
  6. HP: and The Chamber of Secrets
  7. HP: and The Sorcerer's Stone

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your challenges! I'm not doing any haha I can never actually stick to them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I feel so stupid... why didn't I do one big post just like you?! lol
    I can't WAIT for Small Town Sinners!
    I totally forgot about Liar Society being a debut! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!! youre gonna have so much fun reading them backwards :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.