Adios February. After January's success of eleven books February looks sad....
Books Read In February:
- Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters
- I Heart You, You Haunt Me
- Avalon High (audio)
- Pretty Crooked
- Lock and Key (audio)
Reviews for February:
- If I Tell by Janet Gurtler (CCC and SARC)
- The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin (CCC and SARC)
- Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (CCC and SARC)
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (CCC and SARC)
Thank goodness for audio books! They made the number of books I read this month far less pathetic than it could have been. For March I'm setting a goal of eight, which I find very reasonable. Happy reading!