March 24, 2012

I never was good at playing tag


The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them 


Answers to Katie's Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing that you do on your blog? Reviews, Memes or a special Feature? I am a huge fan of Daily Dose. I love finding new pictures to put up and sharing them with you guys. 
2. What is your go-to book for recommending? Sorta Like A Rock Star. It's one of those books that really hit all the right notes with me. 
3. Who to you is the most swoon worthy character? Martin from The Mockingbirds, I mean come on he's a nerd! I also like Roger from A&R Epic Detour, Four from Divergent, and Clay from Thirteen Reasons Why. 
4. How often to you go to the bookstore? If you asked me this last summer I would have said once a week. The problem is I ran out of money so now I don't go very often at all. Like never :(
5. What's your favorite book-to-movie adaption? Harry Potter. Duh! (taking into account that The Hunger Games has yet to come out)
6. What are a few of your favorite YA Book Blogs? That Hapa Chick, Call Me Crazy, EceRed, and Awesome Bookworm
7. Do you like stand alone books or books in a series more? I'm a fan of stand alones. In fact I have a severe allergy to series, usually. There are a few exceptions...
8. What was your favorite book when you were growing up? This may take a while. The Amber Brown books, There is a monster at the end of this book, 
9. Paperback or Hardcover? There is always a debate going on in my head over this. Paperback is easier to read but hardcover typically stay neater. 
10. How do you keep your place in books? Dog ear, book mark, etc. All during high school I dog eared my books. It was easy and I didn't have to think about a book mark. Now? I use post-it notes. They are fun and colorful! Plus when you are reading you can stick it to the cover and forget about it. :)
11. If you could dress up as any literary character for Halloween, who would it be? Hm. I think I would dress up as Katarina Bishop (Kat) from Heist Society. It would be fun to dress up like a thief. Or maybe Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood. (easy enough right?)

1. What book blogger syndromes have you experienced? (guilt for not reading a review book, buying a book for the cover, blurting all you know about a book out to a random stranger in the store, you know things like that...)
2. What is one book that you read which struck close to home?
3. Approximately how many books have you read in your life?
4. How do you keep your page marked? (dog ear, post it note, book mark,  or whatever-the-heck-is-closes)
5. Do you hand write your reviews or type them strait up?
6. What is the funniest book you have read?
7. What is one book that you wish you could unread?
8. Along with being a book nerd do you also write?
9. What are your thoughts on e-books?
10. What book land do you wish you could live in?
11. Your favorite blog is... (leave the link!!)

Tagged: Brielle. Ecey. Julia. Alexa. Jade. Ashley. Valia. Jessica. Jess. Jenna. Books Ahoy. (and anyone else who wants to participate)

Thanks to Katie for tagging me!! :D

just sayin,
-Kare

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I really, really need to read Sorta Like a Rockstar! I keep meaning to pick it up, it sounds amazing! I also loved Roger from A&R Epic Detour, nerdy and cute = perfect! :) Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood would be fun to dress up as! (I still need to read that one too! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.