April 21, 2012

In My Mailbox

[In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren]

So I am getting all settled in Idaho and working my butt off not fall behind in classes yet and I get an email from my head resident saying I got a package. DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING THAT IS??? Obviously by the all caps you can deduct that it was way too exciting, or I am just a nerd. Either is fine with me. Anyway I got this book...

For Review:
Shackled by Angela Carling

Description: After shy, quiet Lucy and her family move from their small hometown in Minnesota to Seattle, Washington, she is surprised when Ryan, the most popular boy at school, asks her out. Soon, she is swept up in a whirlwind romance and her naive and trusting nature allows her to fall head over heels in love with her too-good-to-be-true suitor. Suddenly, Lucy finds herself enraptured by the excitement of her new relationship, leaving her blinded to the warning signs of danger ahead. Can her fairy tale romance last, or will she find that her prince charming is more like a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Doesn't that sound that sound amazing?? I think it does and I can't wait to read it! I couldn't find it on Goodreads otherwise I would link you to it but here is an excerpt of it. Shackled Excerpt

What did you get in your mailbox?

just sayin,
-Kare

2 comments:

  1. Shackled looks interesting. Never heard of it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's to be published on June 1st!! I hope you check it out! :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.