April 01, 2012

March shipped to Timbuktu



Books I Read in March:
  1. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
  2. Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  3. The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
  4. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  5. Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
  6. Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal
  7. The Agency by Y.S. Lee
  8. Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Riggs
  9. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
Books Reviewed in March:
  1. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones (CCC)
  2. Rock On by Dense Vega  (CCC, SA)
  3. Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler (CCC, SA)
  4. Pretty Crooked by Elise Ludwig (CCC)
  5. Forbidden Mind by Kimberly Kinrade 
  6. Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

While March is heading off to Timbuktu I will be heading off to the land of potatoes (aka Idaho). Last October I applied and got into Brigham Young University- Idaho (there are two others so yes I had to specify).

 I will be packing up and moving to Idaho (yes I know just over a year ago I made this post) and starting school there. I am so excited to get started, because believe it or not a year and half of doing nothing gets old (when I say nothing I mean school wise... because come on I did read 100 books last year). Plus I am working towards an English degree with an emphasis in creative writing which makes it that much more exciting! 

What does this mean for my blog? At the moment absolutely nothing (besides the fact that I'll be posting from the other side of the country). This blog has been my life over the past year and a half and there is no way I will let it slip out of my hands. I, Kare, promise to keep this blog up as long as A) My grades don't suffer and B) My health isn't at stake. I'm fairly sure I will be able to keep it up, if I manage my time well anyways. That being said if I can't keep it up I'm sorry BUT I will return. I will always return! I will return from the land of potatoes? Sound like I'm going on a quest or on an adventure.


So I am sort of opening a new chapter of my life here so I thought a new blog design would be appropriate. It'll take a while to get the design up and tweak it. But yes it will be changing and I am so excited about the new look, can't wait to see what you think of it!! (and the rambling stops now) :D

just sayin,
-Kare

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS KARE! Woo!!! That is so incredibly awesome, I hope you have so much fun and learn a bunch! I love the last picture so much, so true! Idaho better get ready for the most awesome person ever! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.