January 07, 2013

Book Haul


Books I received this week. 
(Really these are from birthday, Christmas, and the last few months) 

Bought/Gifted:
The Truth About Forever Just Listen Lock and Key
The Truth about Forever-Just Listen-Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen

Twenty Boy Summer The Fault in Our Stars The Lies That Bind (The Liar Society, #2)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Okler
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Lies that Bind by L&L Roecker 

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

Review:
Ask The Passengers Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
Ask the Passengers by A.S King
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
The Diviners by Libba Bray

Won:
52 Reasons to Hate My Father Just One Day (Just One Day, #1)
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Look for my review soon!!)

What did you guys get??

-Kare Out-

1 comment:

  1. Eeep! SO many awesome books! I need to read The Lies That Bind (THANK YOU so much for it!!) All the books you got for review are on my tbr so I hope you love/loved them!! I'm happy to hear you loved Just One Day, I plan on starting that today! :)

    (I LOVE the glitter! I'm pretty sure I can stay on your blog all day and look at the happy blue glitter, so pretty!)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.