August 01, 2012

July Has Left the Building



Read this Month:

  • Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
  • Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (I want you to know this book blew my mind. That is all.)

Reviewed this Month:



Books I plan to Read for August:

  • Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington
  • Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (currently reading this one and it's ... interesting)
  • Fathomeless by Jackson Pearce (funny tidbit blogger doesn't recognize Fathomless as a word. It's suggestion? Fat homeless)
  • The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen by Andrea Cealo
  • Of Posidon by Anna Banks
  • Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings
  • A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
  • The Assasin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke 
  • Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
  • Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
  • The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
  • Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
  • Fat Cat Robin Brande
  • Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
  • Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson

Now this is a huge list but I have nothing but lazy reading time so my hopes for finishing most of these are high. I'm trying to play catch up right now while I am home and have time so we will see how this goes. :)

First- Since I have quite a bit of time on my hands I am also writing up a bunch of backed up reviews. Seriously these reviews are from like a year ago. Just know that as I am typing them I am mentally editing them (it's amazing how much one's writing style changes over the course of a year). You have been warned, it's not my best stuff. Apparently I write more on my reviews now.

Second- I know a while ago (like four months ago) I said that Dallin would be joining my little party. He is but he has been backed up with school and avoiding the long list of reviews he has to type up. HOWEVER: He is starting to post. He will be doing a few flash reviews to get warmed up and then head into the real stuff. (Authors/Publishers: If he has accepted a request from you he will get it up eventually he's just kind of slow.)

Adieu,
-Kare


1 comment:

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.