October 10, 2010

IMM (10)

InMyMailbox
[Lets give props to Kristi (The Story Siren) for her amazing meme that allows us to drool over what books people got in their mailbox and to flaunt what we got :) ]

For Review:

The Secret to Lying  by Todd Mirchell


Won: (randon buzzers! I love random buzzers... it's amazing!)

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

(still have to read the first one but hey I won this one!)
Library:

[I have decided I am a book-a-holic, even walking into the library brought on a high. A book high. I try not to check out books but if I walk in I can’t resist! I love the library! :D ]

Books:

Forgive my fins by Tera Lynn Childs




The Eternal Ones by Kristin Miller



At First Sight by Catherine Hapka



Old Magic by Marianne Curley


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder



Storm Glass Maria V. Snyder


Audio Books:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak



Evermore by Alyson Noel



Flight by Sherman Alexie



Net Galley:

[I know some people don't like e-books but I decided what the heck I have a reader why not?]
The Dating Oracle by Allison Van Diepen


 It Started with a Dare by Lindsay Faith Rech


7 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I've been wanting to read It started with a Dare and Poison Study for a while. Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab books - have an awesome book week. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got TONS of awesome books this week! I hope that you enjoy reading them all!

    I'm a new follower!

    You can check out my IMM here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Poison Study is amazing! Happy reading.
    Ragan @ Location 2571

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I LOVED The Book Thief and really really really need to read Poison Study. :)

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ones here! I LOVE OLD MAGIC! I really hope you enjoy it! I want to read Forgive my Fins and The Eternal Ones, too!

    Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old Magic is SOOOO FREAKING GOOD ahahaha. I love it so much. I've read that book a whole bunch of times - my copy is destroyed. I should buy a new one but I really just don't like the new cover :/ Anyway, you got a bunch of really great books this week! Hope you enjoy them all :D Congrats on hitting 100 followers - I'm a new one!

    Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.