October 03, 2010

IMM (9)

In My Mailbox
A meme hosted by the amazing Kristi @ The Story Siren if you haven't hear of her (1st off what planet do you live on???!!!) check her blog out right now!

This week wasn't like an over haul of books in fact I'm pretty sure I only got one. I'm not complaining because it was amazing (yes I already read it!).

Net galley:

The Iron King by Julia Kagawa


Read my review here!
This week on my blog:

What did you get in you mailbox? (leave a link in the comments and i'll check it out :)



Just sayin,

2 comments:

  1. The Iron King is really good! I hope you enjoy it, because it totally rocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read one book from Net Galley. How do you read them from anything other than that Adobe Digital Editions program? Reading on computer is such a drag...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.