June 05, 2011

Epic Read-A-Thon Overview

So as a lot of you know there was a read-a-thon this weekend. Twas Epic. Anyway I just thought I would share the books I ended up finishing. 


Three book. No really more like maybe two but oh well. 






Nevermore by Kelly Creagh 
(I was a little less then half way through this book when the read-a-thon started BUT its like a little less then six hundred pages so to my credit it was like a whole book)






Princess for Hire by Lindsay Leavitt 
(Which is bomb-diggity and hilarious to boot. The main character felt like Brielle from Awesome Bookworm. No joke Brielle, she even has a wall O'Awesome. It was creepy.) 



Beastly by Alex Flinn 
(You can't put this into words really. So I am offically possitive that the movie couldn't possibly be better then the book. NO WAY!)

SO... WOOT!! I got through a few books. My goal was five but that was pushing it. Thanks Brielle for that epic read-a-thon. 

just sayin, 
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.