June 17, 2011

Ready, Set, BANG!!


This dinosaur will sound the start of our read-a-thon!!

So here we go!!

Kare's Goals:
I'd like to finish four books. I don't really care what four books I read as long as I read four. I am starting with Sleepless by Thomas Fahy.

Dallin's Goal:
JUST READ AS MUCH AS HE POSSIBLY CAN!!! He is starting with Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti. 

I will try and update as much as possible but we'll see. Updates will include: Total Number of Pages Read and Total Number of Books Read. Also titles of the book we are currently reading.  Oh and maybe more pictures of dinosaurs. 

LET THE READING BEGIN!!!!!!

just sayin.
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.