June 17, 2011

Read-a-thon Day 1 Report





First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!?!? Books read: None but I started Wintergirls. Pages read: 195
What is the favorite thing you have read today? Uh Yeah Wintergirls

Which mini-challenge was your favorite? The puzzle was really fun!

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? Doing the mini challenges. I think they are delightful!

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon? I didn't get to focus enough on actually reading the mini challenges and updates where too soon. 
Are you on track to meet your goals? Hmmm not really. ButI don't mind.

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals? Yes and I really want to finish at least three books. 



just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.