December 23, 2011

Author Interview with Rae Hachton



Today I have author Rae Hachton here on the blog!

What was your latest epic win? (a small but meaningful accomplishment like finding a bag of Bertie Bott’s while packing) Epic fail? (basically this is an embarrassing moment that you can laugh about)
Epic Win-This really kewl New & Used bookshop had the Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe!!! at an amazing price—Score!
Epic Fail-I accidentally texted a guy I like a confession about him that I’d meant to text a girl-pal, so, embarrassed, and, since I’m a writer and reader of YA, I played it off as a book character I was telling an author friend about.

What are your thoughts on your book being turned into a movie?
Yes, Totally!! This would be epic! I’d love to see it on the Big Screen. I already have a dream cast and everything. I’d jump up and down if this ever, ever, happened.  
What is the last book you read?
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey—I really enjoyed this book.

In three words describe yourself:
Always finding stories.
I seem to find stories everywhere. 

One question you wish you had a definitive answer to: 
What causes Deja Vu?I have frequent Deja Vu and I would really like to know why. I think this is interesting.

A quote you live by: 
Anything is possible, especially the really, really impossible things. You should believe in those the most.

In Your Perfect World…
In my perfect world, everything would be magical. Dragon, Princes of Darkness, Medieval castles, teleportation, wizards, vampires, faeries, all of that.

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be? 
The ability to alternate/change time. Slow it down, speed it up, rewind it, rearrange events, travel to the past and view past events, all of that.

If given a time machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
 Hmm. I would definitely not visit the past. I want to keep the past where it is. I’m really loving where I am right now, the future can only be better, so definitely, the future!!

Do you have any projects in the works? If so can you tell us about any of them?
I am currently working on:
I’m halfway through Black Satin, the second book in the Pretty in Black series. I’m really loving it, there’s more magic in this one.
I will leave you guys with a few key words: Fire Breathing Gargoyles, flame arrows, Paris.France, Clock-work, and a race against time.
I’m also working on a sekrit [secret] project, that may or may not be releasing out of the blue, soon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. To check out the other Pretty In Black Book Tour Stops go here. Rae Hachton is author of Pretty In Black and Maybe, Maybe Not. 
just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.