December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox



[In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren]



From the Library:





Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski
Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
Tagged by Mara Purnhagen
Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
(Humor in book form)
What Happened to Good-bye by Sarah Dessen 
(audio book)

Won:


Unforsaken by Sophie Littlefeild


For Review:


Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Pretty in Black by Rae Hachton

Net Galley:


Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley 
(Such a good books. Seriously READ IT)
Ditched by Robin Mellom
(So cute!)



This was books from the last couple of weeks. My brain has been off lately and I am pretty sure that I got more but I don't remember... so I have actually read most of these. What did you get in your mailbox?

just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.