December 19, 2011

In My Mailbox



[In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren]


From the Library:
The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas 
Half-Upon A Time by James Riley


A&L Do Summer by Jan Blazanin
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen


The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen  (audio book) 
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen (audio book)


(Let me explain the over abundance of books from the Library... I put them on hold thinking they would come gradually. Nope they all came with in two days. *headdesk* oh well guess I am having a Sarah Dessen Read-a-thon ;)


For Review:
Where it Began by Ann Stampler
The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin


Net Galley:
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
There you'll find me by Jenny B Jones


Katana by Cole Gibsen
Hushed by Kelly York


What did you get in your mailbox?

just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.