January 10, 2012

Could you hurry up and write some more of those really good books?


 Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
  1. Julia Hoban- I swear this lady need to comeback and write. You don't just write a book as amazing as Willow and just stop.
  2. Morgan Matson- I know she has a book coming out this year but I sort of wish it was already out. I looooved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and can't wait for another book by her.
  3. Jandy Nelson- She is so good at writing and I think there might be another book in the works.
  4. Anna Sheehan- A long, long sleep was an incredibly creative twist on an old fairy tale. I can't wait to see what she cooks up next.
  5. Markus Zusak- The more of his work that I read the more I love him. 
  6. Jennifer Donnelly- It's been a year, a whole stinking year, since I read Revolution and fell in love with Donnelly's words. 
  7. Maryrose Wood- I read her Morgan Rawlison series all in a row. I don't often read books in a series all in row. It was HUGE when I read them all in a row.
  8. Dr. Seuss- I am fan of sir Seuss and it would be awesome if he had written a few more books. 
  9. Ronld Dahl- When I was younger I read Charlie and the Chocolate factory, the glass elevator, and Matilda. Needless to say I loved getting lost in his wonderful books. 
  10. Ray Bradbury- I wish he would have wrote something ya-ish. I loved Clarisse from Fahrenheit 451, I thought she was an awesome young-adult character and I think he could have done wonders in the genre. 

just sayin,
Kare

2 comments:

  1. Great list.

    Dahl wrote such great children's books. I loved reading them when I was younger. I do remember, though, that The Witches kinda freaked me out when I first read it.

    Laura @ The Traveling Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG totally agree with you on so many of these: Julia Hoban, Jandy Nelson and totally Morgan Matson! They are incredible! That would have been so awesome if Bradbury did YA and I loved Dahl while I was growing up too, the BFG was my favorite! I still need to read A Long Long Sleep and Revolution, they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.