hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
- Julia Hoban- I swear this lady need to comeback and write. You don't just write a book as amazing as Willow and just stop.
- Morgan Matson- I know she has a book coming out this year but I sort of wish it was already out. I looooved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour and can't wait for another book by her.
- Jandy Nelson- She is so good at writing and I think there might be another book in the works.
- Anna Sheehan- A long, long sleep was an incredibly creative twist on an old fairy tale. I can't wait to see what she cooks up next.
- Markus Zusak- The more of his work that I read the more I love him.
- Jennifer Donnelly- It's been a year, a whole stinking year, since I read Revolution and fell in love with Donnelly's words.
- Maryrose Wood- I read her Morgan Rawlison series all in a row. I don't often read books in a series all in row. It was HUGE when I read them all in a row.
- Dr. Seuss- I am fan of sir Seuss and it would be awesome if he had written a few more books.
- Ronld Dahl- When I was younger I read Charlie and the Chocolate factory, the glass elevator, and Matilda. Needless to say I loved getting lost in his wonderful books.
- Ray Bradbury- I wish he would have wrote something ya-ish. I loved Clarisse from Fahrenheit 451, I thought she was an awesome young-adult character and I think he could have done wonders in the genre.