hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Since I missed this one... Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012
- Welcome, Caller, this is Chloe by Shelley Coriell- I don't know why but this type of book speaks to me, I am so excited to read it!!
- Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn- Um a girl has to figure out who stole a famous painting? I'm sold!
- Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris- This would be the second paranormal series (not sure if it's actually paranormal or sci-fi-ish...) I make an expection for. Kate is so flawlessly funny I can't wait to jump into her brain again
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti- I read one of Susane's books last year and fell in love with her writing so I can't wait to get a hold of a new one!
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth- Self. Explanatory.
- 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody- Rich girl forced to work for once in her life? Yep I'm in.
- Endlessly by Kiersten White- Again this one speaks for it's self. It's one of the only paranormal series I make an exception for... and that is HUGE.
- League of Strays by L.B. Schulman- I was pretty much sold by this line in the summery "...sinister mission to seek revenge against the bullies..."
- The List by Siobhan Vivian- I'm intrigued by The List. It sounds like one of those books that really out lines teens lives accurately. I guess we'll see
- Lies That Bind by Lisa and Laura Roecker- haha because I'm not obsessed about this series or anything...