January 24, 2012

Free For All

Since I missed this one... Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

  1.  Welcome, Caller, this is Chloe by Shelley Coriell- I don't know why but this type of book speaks to me, I am so excited to read it!!
  2. Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn- Um a girl has to figure out who stole a famous painting? I'm sold!
  3. Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris- This would be the second paranormal series (not sure if it's actually paranormal or sci-fi-ish...) I make an expection for. Kate is so flawlessly funny I can't wait to jump into her brain again
  4. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti- I read one of Susane's books last year and fell in love with her writing so I can't wait to get a hold of a new one!
  5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth- Self. Explanatory. 
  6. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody- Rich girl forced to work for once in her life? Yep I'm in.
  7. Endlessly by Kiersten White- Again this one speaks for it's self. It's one of the only paranormal series I make an exception for... and that is HUGE.
  8. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman- I was pretty much sold by this line in the summery "...sinister mission to seek revenge against the bullies..." 
  9. The List by Siobhan Vivian- I'm intrigued by The List. It sounds like one of those books that really out lines teens lives accurately. I guess we'll see
  10. Lies That Bind by Lisa and Laura Roecker- haha because I'm not obsessed about this series or anything...
just sayin,
-Kare

4 comments:

  1. Some really great picks- I'd love to read Welcome Caller and I can't wait until Insurgent is released - Divergent was fantastic! I hope you manage to read all of these this year!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!I hope I get to them all too. So many good books are coming out this year.

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome list Kare! Ahh Lies That Bind! I am so excited for that one and Insurgent too! I hadn't heard of Welcome, Caller, this is Chloe before, it sounds like an awesome read, definitely adding it to my tbr pile for 2012! Ooo and The List too! Thanks Kare! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! :) Have you seen the cover for Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe? it's something else plus it sounds like a perfect contemporary!

      Delete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.