January 31, 2012

If I Ran a Book Club...


Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks

 I must start this off saying I wish I could start a book club, a YA book club. I was in one in high school but all we ever talked about was Twilight...you can tell how far we got with this group. So I've been thinking about this weeks topic and what books I would choose. I wanted some to be fun and a joy to read while others are filled with lessons and real life. Hope you enjoy the list!







just sayin,
Kare

1 comment:

  1. Oh you have some great picks. I can see why you left your high school book club though. It is hard to get everyone to agree to read the same thing anyway.

    I would certainly hope that teens can broaden their horizons with some great YA books though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.