January 17, 2012

Don't Read YA? At Least Try These ones.



Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read Young Adult

Thirteen Reasons Why- Raw and emotional, one of those books that sucks you in completely
Anna and The French Kiss- The cute-romantic type + it's set in Paris

Divergent- Everything a dystopian must have and then a whole lot more
Graffiti Moon- This one is hard to describe but it's cleverly written with characters and a plot line you will just love

Heist Society- Teens who steal for the right reasons- this means crazy plot twists and major thieving plans
Hex Hall- Laugh-your-butt-off-sarcasm mixed with dark paranormal aspects

Paranormalcy- White balances the light and the dark aspects of this book perfectly  
Please Ignore Vera Dietz- Vera is a character you can't help but love as you read her story 

Sean Griswold's Head- A girl who uses the back of a boy's head as her focus object - do expect hilarity 
Sorta Like A Rock Star- The BEST contemporary I've read, I love love love Amber Appleton!

just sayin,
Kare

2 comments:

  1. Even though I read YA I will have to try some of the books you have on this list. I have hear Graffiti Moon is awesome and a must read.

    Thanks for the great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first three on this list and now I'm definitely going to be reading the others! I love that Hex Hall had sarcasm that made you laugh out loud! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.