September 24, 2010

Follow Friday / Blog Hop

Follow Friday:


 
 
This week's feature is Tina from Book Couture!
 
Question: What is my favorte book cover?
 
I have to say Matched, its absolutly amazing!
 
[want to join the following fun? Check out the rules at Parajunkie's View!]
 
Book Blogger Hop:
 
Book Blogger Hop
 
 
Question: Do you write the review during or after the book?
 
Honest I have done it both ways and I prefer to write it after because you know the whole shabang!
 
[want to join the hoping fun? Check out the rules at Crazy for books!]



Guess what guys?

I'm going to a book signing tonight so I have to bounce! I'm gonna meet Kiersten White [the amazing author of Paranormalcy!!], Sophie Jordin, and Aprilynne Pike. :)

Take a look around I hope you enjoy!

just sayin,

6 comments:

  1. First-time visitor.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for the answer to this week's questions…it was my question that was chosen…pretty neat.

    I also have a lot of review you may want to check out.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see MY answer to MY question. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a first time visitor to your blog. I'd be interested to hear what you think of Nobody's Princess when you are done with it.

    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower coming from Crazy-for-books blog hop! Love what I see so far... looking forward to more! Check out my brand new review blog and follow me back! www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Pris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara, for some reason I didn't see your blog when you commented on my blog in the past (so sorry about that!!!) But I've found you and I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are reading the Chronicles of Nick. I love Kenyon. (More her adult stuff but It's nice she is getting into YA.)

    I just stopped by to sign up for the follow me Friday on Parajunkee's view but it was closed. I'm jumping to a few, and I'm so happy I did.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    Check me out at:

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppin' on by! <3

    I also wait until the end of the book to write a review, because sometimes the ending makes me change my perspective on a book. :P


    Kristina
    Frazzled Book Nommer

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.