September 25, 2010

IMM (8)

[In My Mailbox]

(props to the Story Siren for which with out we would all be doomed to only know what came via our mailbox opposed to drooling over what is in others mailboxes, well maybe I just drool.)



All my recived goods

Bought:



Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Signing Swag:



Firelight Sticker
Paranormalcy Bookmark
Wings/Spells Button
Peace, Love, Faries bookmark from Late Bloomer Online
Read freely bookmark from Changing Hands bookstore

Signatures:


Sophie Jordan


Kiersten White




This week on my blog:

just sayin,

4 comments:

  1. You had a good week! The signed books are just awesome! The Nightmarys looks creepy.com! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIGNED COPIES?? *wipes drool off face* so lucky! Happy reading : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Firelight! I can't wait to read that one, and you got it signed which is awesome. I'm still waiting for my copy and I'm dying for it. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books. I can't wait to read to them and review them on by blog http://books-galore1302.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.