May 03, 2011

Challenges :P Time for an UPdate







I thought I would update you on my reading challenges (all two of them)


Books I have read for The Story Siren's DAC:
    • Withered by Lauren DeStefano+
    • The Emerald Atlas by John Stevens
    • The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker+
    • Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
    • Kat, Incorrigable by Stephanie Burgis+
    • I'll be there by Holly Goldsberg Sloan+ 
    • A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan 
    • A Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves 
    +Reviewed

    The 100 books in a year Challenge:
    1. The Iron Daughter
    2. I'll Be There
    3. The Liar Society
    4. You Killed Wesley Payne
    5. Wither
    6. The Cellar
    7. The Miles Between
    8. Sisters Red
    9. Between
    10. The Lying Game
    11. Some Girls Are
    12. Forgotten
    13. Kat, Incorrigible
    14. The Secret Year
    15. Epic Fail
    16. The Emerald Atlas
    17. A Long, Long Sleep
    18. Au Revior, Crazy European Chick
    19. A Long, Long Sleep
    20. The Sky is Everywhere
    21. Cryer's Cross
    22. Supernaturally
    23. A Slice of Cherry
    Apparently I am 10 books behind...honestly I'll get there. Maybe. Someday.

    just sayin,
    -Kare

                No comments:

                Post a Comment

                Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.