In this fast-paced story full of adventure and romance, Cinderella is more than just a servant girl waiting for her prince—she's a tough, fearless girl who is capable of taking charge of a dangerous situation. Seeking to escape the clutches of her evil stepmother, Cinderella perfects her ninja skills and magic talents in secret, waiting for the day when she can break free and live happily ever after. In a special twist, readers have the opportunity to make key decisions for Cinderella and decide where she goes next—but no matter the choice; the result is a story unlike any fairy tale you've ever read!
- You read that, right? NINJA WARRIOR- enough said!
- This book may include: Magic wands, Ninja Warrior competitions, and an adorable boy. But the beauty of this book is that it could also include other things because it’s a choose-your-own-path book. That means YOU choose how certain things go. I think they said it’s like 8-in-1.
- My path was…. Well exactly the kind of awesome-sauce I look for in a book!
- Pleasing twists and turns made this retelling of the old dusty classic mmmmm….AHHHHHH! (I occasionally am lost for words in this case I enter a scream or some made up word… take this as a good thing)
- Do I need to repeat myself? YES! Okay! SHE WAS A FREAKING NINJA/WIZARD. (I am easily excited about ninjas and wizards to combined them… tis epic)
- Basically she was kick butt to boot; never again will I assume Cinderella was some silly girl.
- Ty (the before mentioned adorable boy) he is something different…and sneaky and cute oh uh yeah sort of already said that!
- The Villainous stepmother, she puts most villains to shame! The only one she doesn’t top is Voldy Shorts but they would have made a lovely couple! Bahahah (yes I have gone loopy)
BAM! Just like that I am in love!