May 09, 2011

Daily Dose (19)



Daily dose is a meme hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly 

My life in snap shots edition


This first picture got me thinking... what would my life look like? I came up with these pictures. These are all my personal pictures so you know they aren't cool and fancy but they are epic! Don't steal them!!! :)

This is my first car... hunter green Malibu. It was raining :)
My older brother and I when we were little
Mmmmm fruity pebbles my favorite cereal :)
My dad holding my dog Tucker. Tucker is holding his bear. 
Best thing I ever found at Target
A Caterpillar on my shoe :)

What inspires you?

just sayin,
-Kare

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics :-) I especially like the first one of your car.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.