August 06, 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater



Description:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.


Report:

For this report I decided to remake the Covers of the series and tell you five things I loved most about Forever.

The Covers:



Five Things:

1. Of all the characters in Forever I enjoyed Cole the most. He is very sarcastic but very serious.
2. I thought that Maggie's writing was very intense, she had me on the edge of my seat, grasping for more of her words.
3. I was transported into the small Minnesota town of Mercy Falls, and into the magic of the wolves world.
4. It was like everything a good book should be, mystery, suspense, romance, and twists and turns that leave you gaping.
5. An epic conclusion to a dazzling series, and a bitter sweet ending.

Ratings:

Characters: 5/5

Plot: 4/5

Voice: 5/5

Intensity: 5/5

Humor: 4/5

Average:  4.6/5  -or-  23/25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.