May 31, 2012

A post about, well, posting

Or more accurately the lack thereof. My feeling on school are this:



It's like a time monster that just eats all time you might have saved up for an emergency or reading. Although I love it up here I find that I have ZERO time to read or even write a post up. I'm still going to post a few reviews here and there but a break from memes is the only way to keep my sanity.


I'm thinking things will open up a bit soon here and I'll carve out some time to blog (although the time monster is VERY hungry ALL the time so no guarantees). One of my classes is only half a semester (thank goodness) so that will help a lot. Anyways enough rambling from me. 


Go on, do it. Do something amazing, be your amazing selves! Make amazing happen. :)

just saying, 
-Kare

1 comment:

  1. Man, I know the feeling! School is definitely a time sucker. When you're not in class, you're doing work for class, and there's never time for anything else! What a bummer...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.