March 19, 2011

IMM (21)

[Lets give props to Kristi (The Story Siren) for her amazing meme that allows us to drool over what books people got in their mailbox. If you want go get in on the IMM Magic check out Kristi's blog ]
http://www.sharingmachine.com/index.php?comic=mtts

We haven't done one of these in a while and we got books so I was like why not?

For Review:
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard






Forgotten by Cat Patrick 


(AHHH! AMAZING!!)

Epic Fail by Claire LaZablink 

(AHHHH! AMAZING ALSO!)

What did you get in your mailbox?

just sayin,
-Kare 

7 comments:

  1. Great haul this week, Kare. :D I'm looking forward to reading Demon Trapper's Daughter. Tell Dallin I say Hi, please. :D


    -Happy Reading. My IMM Vlog will be posted soon. Please come check it out and leave a lovely comment. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Forgotten, though I can't remember what is about. I know it's in my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads! I'm so excited for Epic Fail. Demon Trapper's Daughter looks good too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Really looking forward to Forgotten and Epic Fail they both look awesome.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! Epic Fail looks intesting. HOpe you will stop by and check out my mailbox. http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower here! Great mailbox! I am really looking forward to reading The Demon Trapper's Daughter! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demon Trappers Daughter is Great! Happy reading!

    Pop past the blog to say HI!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.