March 02, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer


I'm still waiting...

Cover:



Description:

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a 

hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can. 

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember 
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is. 

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been 
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong


What Drew me in?

The COVER!!! AHHH! So at first I thought it was just a girl but now looking at it there is a guy there too... it makes me so curious!! Then on top of that there is the description that just baffles me. This book (just looking at it) is like a double scoop ice cream cone on a hot day.

This books comes out on September 27th, 2011 from Simon and Schuster. 

just sayin,
-Kare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.