August 11, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Iron Witch

Iron Witch:



Freak. That’s what they called seventeen year-old Donna Underwood in high school after a horrific fey attack that killed her father when she was just a child. Her injuries and rehabilitation resulted in magically enhanced strength, thanks to the iron tattoos branding her hands and arms. As a child of the alchemists, she is both blessed and cursed with a magical heritage that doesn't leave much room for boys, parties and homework.
Now, after ten years of wishing for a normal life, she finally has to accept her role in the centuries-old war against the darkest outcasts of Faerie: the Dark Elves. Aided by a gorgeous half-fey dropout, Donna must race to save her best friend’s life - even if it means betraying one of the world’s greatest secrets and confronting the very thing that destroyed her family.


This one is pretty incredable, in a dark creepy way, way excited for this one. Hope ya'll enjoy also let me know what you are waiting for!! Im dying to know!

just sayin,

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm doing a book giveaway on my blog and thought you might be interested!

    http://amandarosetew.blogspot.com/

    Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover. I'm looking forward to reading The Iron Witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading this book too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.