August 29, 2010

IMM (4)

Props to The Story Siren without her this meme wouldn't exist!

So last week I got nothing, but what I didn't get last week was made up this week. Apparently this is the week of M's!

by Amber Kizer (won on Random Buzzers)


by Daisy Whitney (arc for review from Little Brown)


by Suzanne Collins (already read it but disoriented when I think about it so a review would be redundant and useless. bought)


by Jenna Black (bought)


I also went to the library but I went overboard again so I banning myself from it. Every time I go I check out like 10 or more books and maybe read one of them so when I have nothing more to read I'll lift the ban.

LIBRARY LIST:
* In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
*Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
*Need by Carrie Jones
*Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
*Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner

I'm pretty sure this was a good catch! :D

Just Sayin,

4 comments:

  1. You got some great titles this week! I've got Raised By Wolves and Need in my TBR pile and really enjoyed Wintergirls. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I really want to read The Mockingbirds! Enjoy the rest of your books! I've read Need and Glimmerglass and enjoyed both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great titles!

    I've been meaning to get my hands on Wintergirls for awhile. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.