August 06, 2010

Follow Friday/Blog Hop



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers


     Book Blogger Hop

If you would like to find out how to join up got crazy-for-books.

This weeks question is do you listen to music when you read?

NO! I can't stand that, I like peace and quiet when I read (something about trying to hear myself think). If you can listen to music when you read I give you props (although I can walk and read, its hard at first because you run into stuff but once you get use to it its kind of fun).

just saying,

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am now your new follower! =) I love your header!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm hopping over and wishing you a great weekend! ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I'm just stopping by from the hop!!!--I started following you last week :) Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    nymfaux
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, I'm stopping by from the Blogger Hop! I'm a new follower! Here's my Blog Hop Post site:

    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping in from follow friday. I am now following you and look forward to reading some great reviews. Have a great weekend. kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower through the hop! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by - Following you now too!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.