August 24, 2010

explaining myself again...

So I finally finished City of bones but I haven't had time to do a review yet because I started school and have a stack of unfinished homework. Like thats what I should be doing instead of writing this! Anyway it WILL be up soon. I skipped IMM on purpose because I failed to recive anything! This saddens me but I have hope for stuff on its way.

Who is excited about Mockingjay? I am but I pre-ordered it so I have to wait for like friday! I'm so MAD! Oh well, I feel like I've only been doing these kind of posts lately but I am going to give you the good stuff ! Eventually! Anyway thanks for sticking with me!

Also those who have won a book I am so increadibly sorry I haven't gotten your books to you yet. Getting ready for school I have completely forgot about it which is unexceptable . They will be coming to you soon!

Just Sayin,

2 comments:

  1. It must be crazy over there right now. I hate that time of year, when Summer is ending. Oh well. Enjoy school! I've got a few days break off school so I can tuck in with a few more books before I have to hit the books again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I gave you an award, You can pick it up here: http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think was an epic win or an epic fail, or if you feel like it make robot sound like beep beep boo bop. Really I could careless just keep it clean.